opeths next album

And you are the perfect representation of a jerk... still. :)

By the way, I was looking around this forum since March of 2005. I just didn't join until November because I was too lazy to get an e-mail account.

- Everything you say somehow turns into disrespect towards me

Liquid Diamonds said:
Come on people... if he doesn't like GR, he doesn't like it. And yeah, 'sucks' may seem a little strong, but some people use that term very casually...
Yeah, I think Tubbs that you should ask the guy if he could elaborate on what he said, instead of replying 'Wow, we have another ass here!'

Cause it usually results in a pointless discussion where the majority of people say 'no it doesn't suck' and one guy replies 'yes it does' and there is nothing constructive about it :)

Tubbs Mcgee said:
By the way, I was looking around this forum since March of 2005.
that noob complex is still giving you problems huh?
dude i've told you before, i don't care when you started listening to opeth or visiting this forum. i don't split the world in noobs and non-noobs.
my problem is that you're annoying - the fact that you ignored my request to stop being annoying made me start 'disrespecting' you. :erk:
- Everything you say somehow turns into disrespect towards me
you might want to rephrase that into "everything you say to me is out of disrespect towards me" , that'd be more accurate.

btw, if you want to discuss this, please reply by pm - this isn't about pwning (at least not this time ;) ), and frankly, the forum doesn't need more of our arguments.
at least i hope i've cleared up some of your issues with me.

I thought illuminatix was an idiot for saying GR sucks, but you guys arguing against him for being able to say that made him seem like a genius. I love GR and every other opeth album but i dont think people should hold back from saying an album sucks. I respect ken's opinions, and he actually had the most legit argument against illuminatix, but look how off-topic this thread got when people started making a big deal about illuminatix's comment.

As for opeth's next album, i just want it to be unlike any of their previous albums. Im not gonna waste time speculating about it, i trust mike and the guys to put out another amazing LP.

Tubbs Mcgee said:
There are some black people who post here, you know.

Why are people such racists around here? Even if you're joking around that's not funny.

- the SFG
Nigga!

Tubbs Mcgee said:
There are some black people who post here, you know.

Why are people such racists around here? Even if you're joking around that's not funny.

- the SFG

god youre such a whining pussy

BurningSky said:
I thought illuminatix was an idiot for saying GR sucks, but you guys arguing against him for being able to say that made him seem like a genius. I love GR and every other opeth album but i dont think people should hold back from saying an album sucks. I respect ken's opinions, and he actually had the most legit argument against illuminatix, but look how off-topic this thread got when people started making a big deal about illuminatix's comment.

As for opeth's next album, i just want it to be unlike any of their previous albums. Im not gonna waste time speculating about it, i trust mike and the guys to put out another amazing LP.

Go to hell.

BurningSky said:

ugh. +1.

lol @ assuming that "black people" will be offended, fact is i have severa friends from different ethnic backgrounds including "black people", and heres a shocker they have a sense of humour and laugh at racist jokes themselves, theres sucha thing as laughing at yourselves being a good thing, then theres the people who are so anal about coming across politically correct and morally superior that they suck the life out of being able to say anything nasty in jest to other people, infact im gonna ring my friend now and tell him i saw the KKK outside his house, nigga better run.