Personal Fitness

G1

Dec 8, 2008
Anyone else on the forums here into keeping trim and working out ?

I recently bought some kettleballs after hearing some good stuff about them and FUCK MY LIFE are they awesome... Ive been seeing visible results over the last month. Kinda considering dumping my gym membership and just going running about my city and using my kettleballs at home for muscle work.

Anyone else got their little fitness style goin on ?

I have the hardest time ever gaining weight.. I've been doing stronglifts

http://stronglifts.com/stronglifts-5x5-beginner-strength-training-program/

and I gained 5 pounds in a month doing so, but then I got a really mean sinus infection that put me out of commission for a week and I lost 10 pounds. lol. It's hard to get ahead for me, but I'm better now and I'm gonna get back on track.

I highly recommend it, it's really satisfying to up your weight on the squats and overhead press.

DSC00749-1.jpg

Tony approves this thread.

In my basement gym.

Tony's the sort of guy that if you met him down a dark alley you'd be hoping he'd already had his lunch.

Tony's the sorta guy that if you met him in a dark alleyway he'd be stuck because of his shoulders :p

I did simple body building senior year, now I'm doing Strong Lifts, which is going pretty great.

i sit on the sofa and play red dead all day and listen to drones that massage my ass with their oh so pleasant pulsating bass

my life > all o yours

purposefully avoiding making a tony joke so i can be a unique and beautiful snowflake

Yeah, the whole enchilada: bicycling, inline rollerskating, gym, football (soccer), walking, and so on :) Also, low carb eating habits. Current goal is getting a visible sixpack, and I have the muscle-side covered - now I just need to clear out the final bits of fat on my stomach, maybe -5 kilos more and it's done :)