Recabinet ROOOOOCKS!!!!

Cant wait for the plugin version >.<

i hope that it can use 4 impulses at the same time (at least)
and an IR loader for personal IR files

photos of the cabs and mics used and being able to change the positions/distance of the impulses of recabinet

it would be awesome.

Cant wait for the plugin version >.<

i hope that it can use 4 impulses at the same time (at least)
and an IR loader for personal IR files

photos of the cabs and mics used and being able to change the positions/distance of the impulses of recabinet

it would be awesome.

it would be awesome³!!!:headbang:

Thanks!

We're working on a plugin for the next version of Recabinet, which will allow multiple cab loading among other features. Some new cabs will be added as well. Free update for all users. More details soon.

Thanks!

We're working on a plugin for the next version of Recabinet, which will allow multiple cab loading among other features. Some new cabs will be added as well. Free update for all users. More details soon.

Have I told you lately that I love you Kazrog? Really....... I do...... :headbang:

Thanks!

Oh, fuck yeah. I am a user of Recabinet and Red Wire and both are awesome and compliment each other.

Im about to get this for my bday this weekend!! =]

cannot WAIT to try it out and see what everyones talking about!:headbang:

Thanks!

You my friend are one fine outstanding gentlemen!

Looking forward to this.

Thanks!

We're working on a plugin for the next version of Recabinet, which will allow multiple cab loading among other features.

Just a suggestion, but since (I assume) the plug in will be designed to only work with your impulses you should make the wet dry knob disappear and only have the plugin full wet (since that's the only setting that is wanted with these impulses).

Also: I stand by my suggestion, a pic that goes along with each cab would be killer.