So what does everyone do?

Voluptuous Vampire Virgins
P9187829.JPG

That's not a fucking vampire, at least according to Twilight. And to be completely honest, I think I'd rather stick my love pole in Rober Pattison than... well, that.

No homo.

She cooks a mean meal and sucks a good dick. Trust me Owen if you looked like me you would realize that's like dating one of them Swedish Swim Team bitches.... trust me. If I looked any more like Ron Jeremy I would BE Ron Jeremy ;)

I was more facepalming at Jarkkos predicament of having directly insulted your wife.

I can't really comment on the other part, I'm not very pretty either. :loco:

I am a fan Guitarguru777 even more than I was before!

Seems part of our paths are similar. We should hang out sir. :devil:

As far as day jobs, ive had over 60 jobs in my life. everything from being a waiter to being a jizz mopper.
Right now, I do sound at a metal club, the studio stuff and teach classes in extreme high-fiving.

If im supplying the girls then the guys need to come to the states and they aint getting $500 a scene, so for them its pointless.
So tell me again how this works... One has to find a fat chick themselves, shoot a scene with her, send it to you for release and that's what you get $500 for?

She cooks a mean meal and sucks a good dick.

But in the picture she looks like she has a thirst for blood, which is never good when combined with blowjobs, whereas Pattison and his undead companions just look like they need a good old rammin'. Vampires can look like "I'm gonna rip your fucking head off and drink the blood", or like "I just realized I'm kinda bi-curious, and would be absolutely grateful if you inserted your huge meatstick between my pale fifteenth-century buttocks."

I'm starting to feel a bit awkward with all the mental images here.