Steven Slate Drums 2.0: SIGNATURE DRUM KITS... DEMOS!!

Ha, at first I thought "dammit, I should have waited to buy until you announced this discount thing"

...Then I remembered - "oh yeah, I didn't have to pay anything." :lol:

Version 1.0 member here! :heh:

Yes, one thing about Mr. Slate!!! He takes excellent care of us Version 1.0 customers :headbang:

:kickass:HELLS YEAH :kickass:

that sneap forum special will last till about 6PM PST US. The BFD2 Version will be an upgrade. BTW there is an easy upgrade from LE to Platinum. Also, you can order either package at Guitar Center, just special order it at the pro audio or keyboard dept.

anyone got a good program to use with slate`s kontakt that have finished midi patterns for drums?

I hope I'm not disappointed and there's some good kits on here for heavy music..... metallica and pantera aren't exactly the most modern or heavy of metal these days, heh. I hope some of the non-signature kits are better for modern metal.

I find it kinda funny there's so much emphasis on (terrible) radio rock bands like greenday and POD...... yuck.... but I guess there's a wide audience for that stuff... I just kinda figured with as popular as metalcore stuff is these days you'd atleast see one or two heavier drum kits included here... maybe more mainstream metalcore kits for all the killswitch engage kinda fanboys.... and although I'm not into their music, most people agree their production is great...

Anyways, I hope I don't regret my order

Some of the newer metal records you refer to use some of the non signature metal samples. From my original kick5 (which has been improved in 2.0) to the Elite metal kick 15, you'll have plenty metal stuff to choose from. Most guys complain that there is too much choice, so I think you'll be fine. Having said that, the Pantera kick still sounds awesome for today's metal, and I'm starting to get mp3s of guys who mix it in with another thicker kick.

Some of the newer metal records you refer to use some of the non signature metal samples. From my original kick5 (which has been improved in 2.0) to the Elite metal kick 15, you'll have plenty metal stuff to choose from. Most guys complain that there is too much choice, so I think you'll be fine. Having said that, the Pantera kick still sounds awesome for today's metal, and I'm starting to get mp3s of guys who mix it in with another thicker kick.

Absolutely, I'm sure the samples are fantastic. Hell, the other day I was listening to Sarah McLachlan's live album "Mirrorball" and the snare in some of those tracks made me go "Damn, that would sound sick in a metal mix" :lol:

Hey Slate, I'm not trying to be pushy but I ordered a little over a month ago and haven't gotten the package yet. I sent an email about it on Feb. 29th and haven't gotten a reply. Should I resend in case it got lost in the shuffle?

Hey guys, I really apologize about this situation and I'm trying hard to take care of it. Please contact me again and I will make sure both of you are all set. I can guarentee now that we are back in production and are shipping out SAME day.

Ive been waiting for a month too. But i mailed yellow matters and im donloading the samples now while ill keep waiting for my disc.

Great support. I feel stupid though that i didnt mailed before instead of running to my mailbox everyday and hooping that the brown envelope had arrived.

Ill try them out today.

Thanks Slate! I re-emailed you again, my email is the same as my username here. Oh, and so are the Metallica/Dream Theater and few other kits coming with LE? I ordered it before the kits listed on the site were changed. :erk: