Thank you so much Opeth !

Dammnare

Feb 16, 2008
Just back home from the concert at Turkey.....I had an amazing night probably one of the best times I have ever enjoyed as a human being.The songs were so kickass,so heavy and so great.Sound system and everything was perfect.Seeing this band alive was one of my quests in this life.And I just completed that !! Thank you so much Opeth,Mikael,Martin,Axe,Per and Frederik.Thank you so fucking much !

The playlist was AWESOME.My favourite heavy tracks was all there.I hoped Karma though but they didnt play :D But they played a song which I really wanted to hear live...the playlist was :

1.Demon of the Fall
2.The Baying of the Hounds
3.Master's Apprentices
4.To Rid the Disease
5.Serenity Painted Death
6.Wreath
7.Heir Apparent
8.In My Time of Need
9.The Drapery Falls.

Last 2 was bonus tracks :D

Mikael was so funny !

" Hi we are Opeth.We come from Sweden.We are very far away from home "

He repeated this for 3-4 times :D He is such a cool guy !

Everything was perfect.My neck hurts but it worth it ! ! ! . Thank you so much Opeth ! ! !

I will NEVER EVER forget this night ! ! ! ! !

Cheers man. As you say, it must have been fucking awesome! I'm guessing, and hoping, they'll play 1,2,3,5,7,9 at the Hove-Festival next week.

fucking great night!!!! i just got back home and my kneck is killin me too:headbang: mike called per "old old old motherfucker" and fredrik "proper bad whore" while he was introducing the band:lol: amazing playlist, amazing audience, amazing band!.. i will always remember this wonderful night!!

Yay for Turkey. For some reason, this has made me smile. Can't wait to see them again at Bloodstock. Hope their set is fairly long.

Was it sold out? I mean considering you guys played against Croatia earlier tonight..

that was an open air festival and the field was so wide.. i don't think that it was sold out but there was a considerable crowd..

Sounds like an amazing event!! Cheers for the setlist. How long was the set, and who opened?

the set was 90-95 min long i think.. they came to stage after that fantastic intro (Popol Vuh - Through Pains to Heaven) began, nobody said anything and 10 seconds later all crowd were headbanging with Demon Of the Fall!!!

The first three songs were awesome.....I mean so HEAVY and hearing Wreath and The Baying of the Hounds made me quite happy.Demon of the Fall ended and Mikael played that chord in the beginning of the song and started vocals then I was offline :p Wreath was incredible I think everything was perfect.

"Old,old motherfucker" hehe that was funny !

OMG I'll suicide! How could I miss it! NEXT YEAR WHEN THEY'LL COME AGAIN I'LL BE THERE SHAkING HAND WITH MIKAEL :headbang: I won't die before completing this quest!

Fucking kickass awesome playlist!

Mike : (Talking about Croatia vs Turkey match ) Are you guys winning ?
Audience : YEAH ! !
Mike : Sweden lost to Russia.So I dont give a fuck about football at the moment.

:)

i was there too :D the concert was awsome.Especially ''in my time of need'' everyone said together :D i did headbang too much so my neck is still aching and my voice is down but it worth:lol: after the concert i went to behind scene secretly with my friends :) They was here. :D They are so sweet,funny and kind to us:)They are so kind to their fans :)) We talked,took photos and took signature with Mikael and Martin :D i hugged and kissed Mikael:)
Me:Could you say something for us?
Mike:Can you feel me? :D

Me:i hope you come to turkey again
Mike:yes,we'll come
Me:then i will definitely come again :D
Mike i hope so :D

My friend called their friend and Mikael talked her on my friend's phone:lol: and she started to cry...she was too excited :lol:

i was so excited.i cried to happiness...i feel so lucky...it was the best day of my life and i'll never forget...THANKS A LOT FOR EVERYTHING AND THE PERFECT MOMENTS :)They are really special for me... I LOVE YOU OPETH...

i was there too :D the concert was awsome.Especially ''in my time of need'' everyone said together :D i did headbang too much so my neck is still ach:lol: after the concert i went to behind scene secretly with my friends :) They was here. :D They are so sweet,funny and kind to us:)They are so kind to their fans :)) We talked,took photos and took signature with Mikael and Martin :D i hugged and kissed Mikael:)
Me:Could you say something for us?
Mike:Can you feel me? :D

Me:i hope you come to turkey again
Mike:yes,we'll come
Me:then i will definitely come again :D
Mike i hope so :D

My friend called their friend and Mikael talked her on my friend's phone:lol: and she started to cry...she was too excited :lol:

i was so excited.i cried to happiness...it was the best day of my life and i'll never forget...THANKS A LOT FOR EVERYTHING AND THE PERFECT MOMENTS :)They are really special for me... I LOVE YOU OPETH...

so cool, especially the phone part haha amazing

Cheers man. As you say, it must have been fucking awesome! I'm guessing, and hoping, they'll play 1,2,3,5,7,9 at the Hove-Festival next week.

Compared to Metal Rock, kommer Hove til å bli dritt! (Etter min smak)

On Metal Rock, Opeth is headlining, so I guess they'll play for a while! Looking forward to it! :worship: