The Andy Sneap Forum FTP!

My folder still isn't there. Is there a reason for this, or did the whole thing start over from scratch? Not that there was anything important in there anyway.

Deaf Ear

I wasn't being an ass. I wrote a comment and then after posting it quickly read the answer was already there. I edited my original post to what it is now. Don't know why it doesn't say "edited..."

Haha, no problem. Didn't think you were being an ass, just thought you were being funny. I didn't take it like that at all.

Deaf Ear

I wasn't being an ass. I wrote a comment and then after posting it quickly read the answer was already there. I edited my original post to what it is now. Don't know why it doesn't say "edited..."

It only says "edited by" if someone else other than you has viewed the post.

Date/Time: 29/11/2007 13:35:17
Customers may find FTP on our shared platform unavailable at the moment. This is due to essential maintenance, and we will update this status page as soon as this is complete.

UPDATE 21:10 - Our apologies for any inconvenience, our engineers have identified the issue with regards to FTP access and hope to have this resolved as soon as possible. Customers at present may also be experiencing issues resetting their FTP password from their Account Control Panel.