the bands you hate the most

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the people that hate, do not like ''Mercyful Fate' or 'Slayer' you should explain why.

slayerrulez.jpg

Whats with everyone hating Opeth?

Anyways I don't dislike any band, any band that I don't like I just figure that their sound just hasn't clicked with me yet. Usualy every band that I dislike from the begining I end up loving later on for example: Metallica (old), Iced Earth, and of course Opeth.

Life Sucks said:
I can see people hating Slayer's last three albums, or hating Slayer for releasing them, but I can't see how anyone could hate Slayer up through Seasons in the Abyss.

I view Slayer like seemly half the people view In Flames;an overhyped, mediocre, metal band that turned to complete shit.

I don't hate Opeth, but they're totally unengaging and their songwriting is vapid as fuck...other than that they are pretty solid, and live, Mikael's vocals are every bit as good as in the studio...

Opeth have some good melodic ideas, and good technical ability, but are probably the worst band at actually writing music on the planet.

Gallantry over Docility said:
Opeth have some good melodic ideas, and good technical ability, but are probably the worst band at actually writing music on the planet.

You fail for thinking that songs have to be written in a certain way to be "good".

He didn't say songs have to be written a certain way, he is just shunning the style of songwriting Opeth uses.

There is no wrong or right way to write. Bands write ways that fit the band/riffs. You can't decide if a bands song writing is the worst. I'm sure some people like the way they write. Who made you god today.

Unless you have a guitar,band, try and put tons of riffs together don't say a band has some of the worst song writing. It's not easy especially when you do not have verse,chorus type songs the entire way. How old are you 13. Lets see you put a lot of riffs together. Get an entire band to memorize playing songs like that every night. Unless you personally wrote there riffs trying to piece them together don't judge someone's motives for how they do it and why they do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.