The best metal album of all time!

I listened to Skyforger the other day and it is just really fucking amazing. I think it might be better than Eclipse.

:kickass:Very under appreciated band!!
I'm tending to go with these atm,I can't pick between the two.
Miserys%20Omen%20Hope%20Dies.jpg

summoning_stronghold_a.jpg

It is fucking impossible to just pick one album as THE best metal album made, so I will just post the cover of my favourite album of all-time; the album that got me into metal beyond thrash and the ten thrash albums I only listened to. It's not fancy and I would even say that most of it isn't even that good compared to a lot of talked-about classics of the time, but it captures what I love about both death and even black metal.

2rml252.jpg

hell awaits was and will always be one of my favourites but i gravitate more towards RiB these days. i mean i love the winding spiralling descent-into-hell/madness feel of hell awaits and its best moments are seriously incredible but it doesn't have the same sheer power and force and relentlessness of RiB, there are a few weak or overelaborate bits i'd happily see edited out.

let's just say no band in metal history has released three albums of such high quality as slayer's first 3.

I'll admit to a couple of unpopular ones myself:

Judas Priest - Sad Wings of Destiny
Deathspell Omega - Fas - Ite, Maledicti, In Ignem Aeternum
Opeth - Blackwater Park
Warning - Watching From a Distance
Slayer - Hell Awaits
Skepticism - Stormcrowfleet
Manilla Road - Crystal Logic

Not an easy choice but if I HAD to choose just one metal album:
Metallica- Master of Puppets.
I don't care how 'popular' it is, that is a fucking fantastic album.

Lashing out the action, returning the reaction
Weak are ripped and torn away
Hypnotizing power, crushing all that cower
Battery is here to stay

Smashing through the boundaries, lunacy has found me
Cannot stop the battery
Pounding out aggression turns into obsession
Cannot kill the battery
Cannot kill the family, battery is found in me

Battery

:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

My favorite as well. METAL!!!!!!!!1111

Nah, I fucking worship Havitetty.

Again though, picking the best anything, especially in music, is impossible. It entirely depends on what mood your in. For example, I'm sure when winter sets in I'll be sucking Paysage d'Hiver's dick 24/7.