The food thread.

My father and I just finished preparing an EPIC seafood lasagna. We boiled two lobsters and threw it in with scallops, shrimp and salmon. All between layers of spinach and ricotta and goat cheese. Goes into the oven at 4.

just had a lamb shawarma from this new israeli cafe down town. it was great. almost as good as what i had in qatar. my only complaint is the use of pepperoncinis. thats weird...
~gR~

It's too bad that certain cultures don't tend to open up as many restaurants as say Chinese, Thai or Italians do. I'd love to see more Israeli, Polish, German and Russian places go into business.

any middle eastern cuisine would be a huge step in the right direction.

there used to be german place near my grandparents, it was bangin
~gR~

I'm making a Tequila-Lime chicken salad tonight.
Adding banana peppers, green peppers,caesar croutons, tortilla chips, a little salsa and probably garlic caesar dressing.

I never really understood why quite a lot of meat-eating people hates or mocks vegetarians and stuff, I mean ...wtf?!?

I'm making a Tequila-Lime chicken salad tonight.
Adding banana peppers, green peppers,caesar croutons, tortilla chips, a little salsa and probably garlic caesar dressing.

tbh that would be beautiful without the Caeser I think.

some things Ive made the last little while

Duck Breast- Stone fruit and shallot crumble, baby zuchinni, summer savoury cream reduction, bee pollen

Albacore- Pan-seared,pepper crusted Albacore Tuna " Blue Rare"
Sofrito ( tomato, onion, red pepper, Saffron) stuffed Large Ravioli. Smoked Paprika sauce

That was a appy special I made at work after my boss asked me to make one. WOOOT

-Chestnut puree ( kinnda sweet, earthy flavour) stuffed Ravioli. I made a nice Porcini ( earthy mushroom ) and squash broth.

Fuck man, I got around 60 full, completed dishes actually.