The food thread.

The bottom line that people don't get is that we aren't supposed to be consuming processed components or chemicals. Our food is sprayed with poisons, radiated, pumped full of hormones, diseases, combined with artificial chemicals and mutated compounds, then potentially re-radiated, and we wonder why health care is growing so fast and the population in the "Western World" is getting fat and sick.

Screw that, the more processing my chicken arses and beaks get the better. Hell I'd just eat a pile of radioactive chemicals if it was deep fried to the right level of tasty goodness.

17481.jpg

This stuff is so fucking great, it's hard to believe I got it at a supermarket for like 4 bucks.

Good spaghetti is all in the sauce/seasoning. Prego has never done me wrong, though I know I could do a lot better if I made my own sauce (too lazy to).

Damn, I could go for that.

Of course, for the same amount of fat/cholesterol, I might as well just eat a steak. :lol:

I can just imagine Dakryn's face reading the above posts and the obligatory "You're all dumbasses" post to come

No lunchbox today since it's my day off. I'll be enjoying a traditional end-of the week family Friday meal comprised of assorted awesomeness.

I'll make this into a "what's in your lunchbox today?"-thread.

Falu-sausage and stowed macaroni.

OH EHM FUCKING GEE you have no idea how much I miss Falukorv och Mjolkmakaroner!!!!!!

You ass. Did you really have to remind me? It's not like anyone in these damn forums know what falu-sausage is, so why post it in the first place!! This was really a blow below the belt and you know it :lol:

Well it IS the most metal thing to come out of Dalarna since Shamaatae. No wait, Shamaatae is the most metal thing to come out of Dalarna since Falu-sausage. Anyways, it's metal.

My lunch 'box' (read: plastic grocery bag) is hardly ever worth mention. I usually bring a small pack of sliced meat (i.e. ham), some bread for a sandwich, and a cup of yogurt. Then I get sick of it after a while and go on a fast food binge.

I don't know what possessed me this morning but I tried a mcgriddles. I hate Mcdonalds and probably eat their "food" maximum once a year.

Apparently my brain thought it would be a good idea to stop and grab something quick as I was late for work this morning and didn't have time to eat breakfast.

The mcgriddles has to be one of the most disgusting thing I've ever tried. I would have felt better afterwards if I had consumed a stick of butter covered in oil. I think all the grease contained in this thing infiltrated the skin of my hand...I washed them 4 times since this morning to get rid of the mcgriddles smell but it's still there! Anyone has tricks for that that doesn't include peeling my skin off or burning it with acid?

McDonalds breakfast: Southern style chicken biscuits or a steak egg and cheese bagel.

Stay away from everything else, imo.

I love their sausage and egg biscuits. The chicken biscuits are also very good. They're both still pretty greasy, though.

Im a fan of mcdonalds bacon egg and cheese biscuits myself. Breakfast is about the only thing mcdonalds is good for imo, its such a dirty place with shitty burgers and shitty fries.