The food thread.

mmmmmmm... made homemade Bear Cheddar Smokes and a german butter potato salad with endive,leeks, radichio and grainy mustard dressing tonight.

last night I made duck breast with savory pear crumble, roasted parsnips and thyme cream

Fuck McDonalds in general, go to BK. French Toast sticks and that Crosandwhich deal. Mmmm...

Or Golden Corral on Saturday and Sunday. Good lord, $8 all you can eat? You'd pay that just for one of the custom made omelets you can get there.

Thinking about scallops again...

scallops.jpg

:cry:

There's an italian restaurant near where I work that serves them. The dish is 13-14 bucks, but I think that will be a small price to pay for a moment of bliss. Just need to find someone that will go there with me after work.

Okay people, I want to see more pics in this thread. Beautiful, delicious food. Make me cry with hunger.

I'll start with my favorite food of all, pizza:

pizza-pepperoni-bacon-1.jpg

pizza-vegetable-cheese-1.jpg

p3230920_edited.jpg

Pizza1.jpg

LittleLadyFoods.jpg

Italy_Venice_Venice01-Simplebutdeli.jpg

GrouseNestTravelingChef.jpg

10499.jpg

Fuck you man, that's left me with a food lust which can't be satisfied.

Yes, but surely it's invigorating to know there are such amazingly beautiful constructs of edible material in the universe? Just think, at any time in your life you could be in a delirium of depression, wondering why you even bother to go on, and then realise, "No... I couldn't. There's always pizza."

Oh god, I want pizza so bad right now. I can easily eat two pizzas in one sitting...and then wash it down with a huge bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream. I wonder how I stay thin. :p

^ Swap the pepperoni with sausage and you've got a winner. :)

If I ever visit Chicago I am definitely hitting some pizza joints. I've read good things.

Yeah, pepperoni is the best topping ever.

In general my favorite pizza types are ones with a bunch of meat on them (bacon, pepperoni, sausage, canadian ham etc)

Hm, I've never really understood people's obsession with pepperoni. It's got a weird consistency and the spices seem to overwhelm the innate flavor of the meat. To me it's just one of a variety of meat toppings, neither the best nor the worst.