The food thread.

You haven't had a real grinder until you've gone to Sonnies in New London CT. God damn they know how to make grinders.

Oh man that KFC sandwich looks good and it's actually not that bad in terms of calories and fat compared to burgers etc.

Today I got 7 cupcakes and 2 Tupperware containers full of cobblers and pies, but I gave them all away and just ate a teaspoon of frosting.

I actually plan on trying that KFC sandwhich tomorrow.

And krampus, you must have a lot of will power and strength to give up that. It is so hard for me to stick to a diet because how the people in my house eat and I am tempted to do the same. I wish I could do that to food like you.

It wasn't that hard, can't ask for em back after giving em away! I do like dessert but I'm not WILD about it and prefer "real" food. I obviously suck at dieting because I weigh about 20 kg more than I want to and have had weight issues my entire life.

Lunchtime soon. Probably going to be some mush. Can't afford the soup and rice.

I'm in the same boat as you are. I am trying to lose weight and I have always had weight problems myself. I honestly think all women have this and it will always be there. I've never been happy with myself since I was 13. There is like 8 weeks until Summer and I know I won't get the amount of weight I want gone by then.
I enjoy sweets though, real food is more appealing, but sweets are just as good. It all depends though what it is and how many times it is at my house for me to be all for it.
It's almost time for me to go to bed and what do you know, I ate a Pop Tart. It's never good to eat after 6 p.m. (atleast that is what I am told) and some how I still do.

I guess I'm pretty happy with myself, which is why I suck at dieting.

I LOVE food and that will never change. It's good there's no really great pizza in my part of Japan though. Pizza is one of those foods that isn't good unless you grossly overeat it.

It's never good to eat after 6 p.m. (atleast that is what I am told) and some how I still do.

That sounds pretty bullshit-ish to me. As long as you don't eat and go to bed with in a short while afterwards you should be fine, but 6pm? It also depends when you go to bed, but its not like you're going to sleep at 7-8pm.

Actually it is recommended not to eat after 6 if you're trying to lose weight, but normal people of all sizes break that "rule" and do fine.

Last year I actually lost a bit of weight due to stress. Was 170 lbs, dropped down to 140-145. Im a bit of a twig now tbh. And now I can eat like a mofo and not gain a pound. Shits weird.

I like ketchup/catsup/ケチャップ

Today is my favorite school lunch, the one I would eat for my last meal. CAN'T WAIT. I can go any time I want now. Just timing it right. Yeah I pretty much build my work day around lunch

I actually plan on trying that KFC sandwhich tomorrow.

So did you try it?

My gf and I went to KFC during break and both had one. Mine wasn't very crispy and didn't have enough of the sauce which was disappointing, but hers was pretty much spot on and it was delicious.

Not sure if I'm gonna be spending $5 just for it again though.

So did you try it?

My gf and I went to KFC during break and both had one. Mine wasn't very crispy and didn't have enough of the sauce which was disappointing, but hers was pretty much spot on and it was delicious.

Not sure if I'm gonna be spending $5 just for it again though.

Yeah, I tried it. I actually tried the original one and the grilled chicken one. I think the original one was a bit better. Mine was made pretty well aswell. I would buy it again, but there are things that are way better than it though and I would buy before it.