The food thread.

That KFC sandwich looks manly as fuck and I want to eat 3 (and a Wendys Triple Baconator) in one sitting just to assert my male dominance.

I mean in The Butt's case specifically he is bragging about how he does his gf in the boobs or whatever and how he has a huge dong or whatever. Most women look at a man scarfing down a ton of meat and just think "ew."

just had unagi on rice, miso soup and hot sake. dee-lishous!

just had unagi on rice, miso soup and hot sake. dee-lishous!

Unagidon is SOOO good. I prefer my sake cold and unfiltered though. Mmm, chunky!

Last night I had a shitty spring onion okonomiyaki (vegetable pancake?) from a convenience store.

Gonna Grill some prawns tonite

Insanity_Prawn_Boy.jpg

Caved in and ate all the rice in the school lunch, so much for self control.

White rice, some kind of clearish seaweed/enoki mushroom soup, tofu and bamboo shoots, egg mayo salad spaghetti, chicken sausage wrapped in green peppers, yamaimo (potatoish) strips, and an orange slice. Mind you there is like 1 piece of each thing in the lunch, I didn't just eat 5 entrees at once.

Trying to be healthier, be better at self-control in general, and I'm sick of everyone commenting on my weight here ("here" being Japan, not UMF)

What is healthy about it? It's just starch, nothing else really. If it were genmai/brown rice it would be a different story but the school lunch rice is just plain white sticky rice.