The food thread.

I usually just do beer battered fish, or a semi asian styled fish. But this week I saw a fish pie that is kind of like a shepherds pie (meat and stuff on the bottom, mashed spuds on top) that I figured I'd try. Takes an hour and a half too cook and it's just over 2 hours until dinner so I need to get off my arse.

I usually just do beer battered fish, or a semi asian styled fish. But this week I saw a fish pie that is kind of like a shepherds pie (meat and stuff on the bottom, mashed spuds on top) that I figured I'd try. Takes an hour and a half too cook and it's just over 2 hours until dinner so I need to get off my arse.

I hit up the all you can eat fish fry places alot. Sucks with the current situation.

Yeah fried fish is a messy prick of a meal too cook, going to a shop is my preference.

yeah I do this a bit. My grandma is a catholic from Scotland so it was always a pretty common thing in our house. My wife will only eat salmon or tuna so if I want fried fish it’s at least cheap. 2 filets usually in beer batter or panko.

Or if I have fresh trout I’ll clean then butter/salt/pepper, wrap in foil and toss it on the charcoal grill.

Spaghetti with clam sauce tonight

n1yD773.jpg

woke up a bit bored this morning.

samyang buldak 2x spicy fire noodles with 2 medium boiled eggs, baby Bella mushrooms, and hosta flower shoots that were overflow from my wife’s garden. Second picture is garnished with black sesame and green onion.

39092098-B3BF-474E-ABE7-75792A29DA58.jpeg
64A2DDC8-F650-4585-B741-491FA9B004B6.jpeg

Stupid fucking remote learning from the school says one of the things the kids need to do is cook something.
Today my eldest is cooking Max Cavalera's Brazilian Lemon Chicken. First step is a large dose of Metal music.
Teachers might be in for a bit of a shock with the write up they get about this cooking class :)