The food thread.

God dammn fuck it, obviously I'm wrong again. I honestly thought I'd know my own thoughts and feelings better than someone on the internet, but yet again I am proven wrong. My humblest apologies to you and all those I have offended.

Not to derail the arguement ;)
But has anyone made gumbo in this thread? For me living in the south, I've never had it. 'course, I've never been to Louisiana or the surrounding states, so I wouldn't know Cajun cuisines first hand.

God dammn fuck it, obviously I'm wrong again. I honestly thought I'd know my own thoughts and feelings better than someone on the internet, but yet again I am proven wrong. My humblest apologies to you and all those I have offended.

... dude id totally fondle your tits and buy you a taco if you were here right now.

Not to derail the arguement ;)
But has anyone made gumbo in this thread? For me living in the south, I've never had it. 'course, I've never been to Louisiana or the surrounding states, so I wouldn't know Cajun cuisines first hand.
I've always wanted to try gumbo.

Reactions: Sophii
It's removable, I only put it on for special occasions, and trust me getting a TB fondle is a special occasion!!

It's removable, I only put it on for special occasions, and trust me getting a TB fondle is a special occasion!!
jgEeCYJ.jpg

Reactions: Slammed
man i never thought id like fish as the main ingredient in my mexican food but a few years ago i tried a fish burrito at this one spot down the street from where i live and thats been one of my go-to's(along with their Cubana Torta) every time i go there.

Fish is one of those ingredients that has to match the meal. Putting the wrong sort of fish in a recipe can fuck up the entire recipe, it's made even harder to get right given that fish is such a regional thing.

That and they're only .50 cents each. Only real mexicans would price shit that low.
Ones on the right are ground steak, but they all have that been soaked in lime flavor......good shit
yeah the only things that's a little off is that they used lettuce instead of cilantro. And yeah dude i usually always get a little bag of chopped limes from those spots and drench my tacos with em. :kickass:

Reactions: RadicalThrasher