The hockey thread

Fuck the Sedins & Fuck Luongo...useless garbage. Biggest games of there lives and they do absolutely nothing.

We're never gonna hear the end of this...and I FUCKING HATE IT!

I've seen my home town win the other three sports in the past 7 years, but I always liked hockey the most. About fucking time. YEEAAAAAAHHHHH

Me too ZEPH (w/ hockey)

Last time the B's won I was 3 years old (ya i'm an old bastard)...and have been lucky enough to witness many Championships in Boston. This one however is the sweetest for me!

BOSTON BRUINS STANLEY CUP CHAMPS...WOOOOOH!!!!!

Congrats to the Bruins, the win was well deserved considering the goal differential in the series. Well deserved Conn Smythe to Thomas too. As for the riots in Vancouver, what a bunch of idiots.

Im very disappointed as a Swede to see the Sedins play so bad.
Im also very surprised to see a Canadian team play so nice in a final, no crashing the net, not even trying to stir up some shit or hit Tim Thomas to shake him up a bit and get him off his game. I know Vancover is a playing team, but when that failed there was no plan B.

Boston was the better team, no question about that.

Congrats to the Bruins, the win was well deserved considering the goal differential in the series. Well deserved Conn Smythe to Thomas too. As for the riots in Vancouver, what a bunch of idiots.

:kickass:
Well played Runk...turned out to be one helluva series!

I'm in Boston this weekend so I might attend the parade just for shits and giggles.

Also:

memes-sad-canuck.jpg