ahem. .STOCK RX10D suck. . *cough, cough* Matt *cough cough* :p

but heavily Modded or re done X series = the WIN!11!1!1one

bobvex said:
ahem. .STOCK RX10D suck. . *cough, cough* Matt *cough cough* :p

but heavily Modded or re done X series = the WIN!11!1!1one

VEry true bob.

I did put EMGs in mine :) makes it sound a million times better :D

Heavenscent said:
People around here posted that the RR10 is quite crap, if I recall corectly...
So i thought on the earlier posts... but i just thought i remembered wrong..
Well, maybe i just shouldn't listen to anyone here (about geetars)... fuck it. I'll test that rr10 and Esp, and buy the better one...

Shadeg said:
I like to play with my Jackson.

55360.jpg
i hate you
you pre-stole my joke :p
i was going to post a big combo: michael jackson, peter jackson, steve jackson......... :p

NeedledWarheart said:
Yeah, the JS string thru series... MAde in India with dot inlays...

No-oone counts that as an RR cause it is in actual fact a bigger piece of shit than all the metallica CDs in the world :D:D

It playd decent for the 2mins i played one but then becams esucky and is NOTHIng compared to a Japanese/USA jackson.

Doh, that's just the one I am/was going to buy. :yell:

Decadetroll said:
oh.. that explains it. still, it was fucking expensive! about 1500 euros!
if its 1500 euros then i guess it isnt the JS30 Rhoads... it may be one of the limited runs (small batches of custom shop).....
Ebay rr24
this rhoads seems pretty cool to me except the colour and the plate..

AlexiFollower said:
thats why i'm redoing mine you bastard, starting with the j50bc i'm getting :)
:p

oh. .
and if you have 40 spare dollars. . i can get you an ovesized pickup cover, ya know. .the GOOD ones. . not the cheap plastic POS. . .let me know. .

and the reason they are so goddamn expensive is because they are NOS (new old stock. . .they are brand new, just really fucking old. . they dont make them anymore, and FMIC is NOT going to start making them. .

Bobvex, you have no idea how i love your jacksons.. I'f i had them, i would keep em on a friggin pillow and i would clean them every single day... :) ah, well, you can always dream about em..

Edit. Goddamn, i AM going to buy jackson... MUST HAVE...
I was building a RR some time ago... But ran out of money, so... I got neck almost ready.. damn.. guitar building is not cheap fun..
(and by the way, if anyone's interested, here is a pic of that neck...
http://www.freewebs.com/decadetroll/kitara1.JPG )

Decadetroll said:
Bobvex, you have no idea how i love your jacksons.. I'f i had them, i would keep em on a friggin pillow and i would clean them every single day... :) ah, well, you can always dream about em..
thanks dood. . .