The Jackson Appreciation Thread!

Ooooh My God, that kelly usa is beautiful! Damn im jaelous to all of you Jackson owners.. well... ofcourse theyre nothing compared to my SweetAss Epiphone SG special, right fellas? ehh... :lol:

Hearse said:
here is my jackson kelly professional (japan model) in action

stella2.jpg

and here is my new woman replacer number one...
Jackson Ke-2 USA
It looks twice better in real, more dark graying, and not this ...brown...
I fucking love molesting her :D

kelly1.jpg

kelly2.jpg

kelly4.jpg
beautiful guitar lasse. . .

Thanatopsis said:
I love making fun of myself...so here is my Tr00 heaviest metal picture
Behold the Ninja...haha

2%20%28Medium%29.JPG
remote linking forbidden. . .

fix that shit foooooo

@Thanatopsis: The trick is to past the link here, and let the people copy&paste it in their navigators. For example:

You'll have to change the name of that file too, because we'll see the remote what-ever shit again.

[freeserverssux]http://missiles.freeservers.com/guitar.jpg[/freeserverssuxalot]

i'll post pics of mine when i have a digicam (and when my 24 fret rhoads is finally complete) .... here it is in prototype phase from a few months ago, tho it looks like shit on those pics (and so do i) --- http://razorback.ca/rhoads/

and my other jackson is a plain old performer ps-2 (dark red) with OFR plate and stock pickups, not much interesting to see.......

why do left-handed people have to play guitar upside-down/backwards? i mean, you should have an advantage over us, because your left hand has more dexterity, right?

i mean, if everyone else played "lefty" i would certainly also.

delt said:
why do left-handed people have to play guitar upside-down/backwards? i mean, you should have an advantage over us, because your left hand has more dexterity, right?

i mean, if everyone else played "lefty" i would certainly also.

Try pickiing with your oposite hand dude. I have no doubt that I could fret with my left hand easily, but there is no way I could pick with my right hand. :D
I suppose if somebody would have forced me to play right-handed 7 years ago it wouldn't be a problem by now. :dopey: