the next album..

I FEAR it's gonna be like Slayer. I hope they come out with something super spectacular, I don't want to wait for the album 2.5 years only to hear 9 boring songs pass by. Like with AYDY, except for songs 1 & 2. I just thought wtf?? there's nothing cool about this. I had too high expectations for it tho. I'm gonna have to try to change attitude/perspective for the new stuff and hopely I'll be stunned.

I remember you saying that you liked AYDY a lot...

Alexi said that there might not be an advance single of the new album since the "Viva La Bands 2" compilation kinda works as a single.
well that's gotta suck.

^That means we're only gonna hear one song beforehand and we'll get probably eight new songs on the album, and most probably made in a different studio / different sound. Dang, I can't fucking wait. Imagine it, going to your room and putting the new CD in, opening a bottle of something, and enjoying possibly 8 great new COB songs.

I'll never forget the moment I pushed Play when I put AYDY in for the first time. Fuck man, the moments gonna come, someday. This time I hope I'm in for many kickass songs to blast out at parties for countless times. If it sucks, I'll definitely slit my wrists or something, after this painful wait. If it fucking rocks, I'll have a tattoo or do something crazy like the hatecrew baptism.

^That means we're only gonna hear one song beforehand and we'll get probably eight new songs on the album, and most probably made in a different studio / different sound. Dang, I can't fucking wait. Imagine it, going to your room and putting the new CD in, opening a bottle of something, and enjoying possibly 8 great new COB songs.

I'll never forget the moment I pushed Play when I put AYDY in for the first time. Fuck man, the moments gonna come, someday. This time I hope I'm in for many kickass songs to blast out at parties for countless times. If it sucks, I'll definitely slit my wrists or something, after this painful wait. If it fucking rocks, I'll have a tattoo or do something crazy like the hatecrew baptism.

Haha, i know the feeling. I remember the first time i put in AYDY. I was hooked on it obesessively for one week and i finally calmed down. Somebody Put Something IN My Drink was the best. I can't wait for bonuses too.

why can't you just face the fact that you were wrong?

I understood it was included as a bonus track for AYDY :lol: But you can't say the Ramones cover is the best song on AYDY, because it's a HCDR period song. Don't act dumb. It's like saying the Scorpions cover is the best Something Wild song, because it's included on a special version, even tho it's a FtR period cover. Of course you'll probably still think I'm wrong :rolleyes:

Listening to AYDY was one of the best moments of my life

Well, I thought the first two songs were kickass but the rest didn't really impress me because I had very high expectations. The songs just went by and I was like c'mon, this can't be it.. Then I thought maybe I just didn't figure what's so cool about it on the first listen, but then I played it again.. again.. and again.. but still thought only songs 1 and 2 really rocked.

IMO one thing they're doing wrong is repeating a boring chorus 3 times during a song.. if they can't come up with a kickass chorus then don't play it fucking three times.. like the song AYDY.. of course everything will never feel the same on the album as they feel when they're trying out new stuff..

I understood it was included as a bonus track for AYDY :lol: But you can't say the Ramones cover is the best song on AYDY, because it's a HCDR period song. Don't act dumb. It's like saying the Scorpions cover is the best Something Wild song, because it's included on a special version, even tho it's a FtR period cover. Of course you'll probably still think I'm wrong :rolleyes:

Jesus! You act like a little cunt. Somebody put sth. is a BONUS track, that means it musn't have anything to do with the style of the other songs from the album. Just listen to Talk Dirty to me....:rolleyes:
And if somebody say that in his opinion this or this song is the best song on the album...why not?

And wtf? Don't stop at the top = 2000, Something Wild = 1997 > how could Don't stop at the top be on SW?

I think the new album will be better than AYDY for sure. But I'll try not to think about it, so I'll be blown away. It's much easier to be blown away if you're not expecting the perfect album. It was pretty much those funny songs (tracks 6, 7, 9) that made AYDY somewhat lame.. but I don't expect any of those on the new album. HCDR didn't have any.

I never said anything about it being the best cover.
You said that the ramones cover WASN'T a bonus track on AYDY, but you were wrong, and you just changed the subject.
thats why I said that you were wrong you faggot.

Jesus! You act like a little cunt. Somebody put sth. is a BONUS track, that means it musn't have anything to do with the style of the other songs from the album. Just listen to Talk Dirty to me....:rolleyes:
And if somebody say that in his opinion this or this song is the best song on the album...why not?

And wtf? Don't stop at the top = 2000, Something Wild = 1997 > how could Don't stop at the top be on SW?

Wtf, you're quoting the wrong person. There IS a version of Something Wild with Don't Stop at the Top included as a bonus track. And yea, my point was: it's from Follow the Reaper era - and the Ramones cover is from HCDR era, not AYDY era.

You can say it's the best song on the CD, but you can't say it's the best song on the album, if you know what I mean.