The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

waaah :hotjump: that's great news ziu :)

i finally managed to have my year, so this september i'll begin my two last years of school which sounds great....with this years ends maths & physics lessons. That really sucked, and from now on i'll will only do informatic programming... ah that sucks too, but less.

Congrats Ziu and Fjell! :eek:))) Good to hear that everything
is working out! :eek:) You two are really cute! >:eek:)

Great to see that you're still alive Lordenlil, since I haven't
seen you online in I don't know how long! Can't wait til you
get home again Lordie! :eek:)

Hey, hehe, I was about to tell the same now, but Ziu told me already had. :) You should all have seen our beauuuutiful golden rings!!! :-D I'm sooooo happy!!

Else, btw, I dunno if I told that, but I drppped out of school when it was just half a year left, but that's been very good for me. I feel lots better now, I'm stilll depressed but I get much good help now. :) Hope to get done with school till next summer.

con gratas!!!

the nicest thing for me lately, was when i was in oslo to see Iron Maiden and Nightwish... but even nicer was it to hang out with Blackspirit again :)

It's not all that impressive really, but here we go:
Wind Through the Trees wanted to use a picture I made some time ago on a cover. No idea what the album is called yet.
I've made a somewhat clichéful logo for a Belgian doom project called Solicide, and helped Lawrence out with putting the logo and coverpic etc together. It's for his demo called "Der Untergang des Abendlandes".
The third and biggest project is making a cover for the Norwegian project Faustcoven, and the upcoming album "The Halo of Burning Wings", where I'm making the full front pic and layout for the front cover, except for the logo - making it all from scratch using my own photos etc.

I'll try to come up with some pictures when I see the actual results of it all :)

MeaCulpa said:
It's not all that impressive really, but here we go:
Wind Through the Trees wanted to use a picture I made some time ago on a cover. No idea what the album is called yet.
I've made a somewhat clichéful logo for a Belgian doom project called Solicide, and helped Lawrence out with putting the logo and coverpic etc together. It's for his demo called "Der Untergang des Abendlandes".
The third and biggest project is making a cover for the Norwegian project Faustcoven, and the upcoming album "The Halo of Burning Wings", where I'm making the full front pic and layout for the front cover, except for the logo - making it all from scratch using my own photos etc.

I'll try to come up with some pictures when I see the actual results of it all :)

Ey, cool! Looking forward to seeing some results! :eek:)

Nicest thing today was getting home from work, falling asleep
(only had 2,5 hours of sleep last night) and then waking up to
a late dinner! Smooth >:eek:)

And Hammie's grown a bit, she's getting fatter which is a very
good thing :eek:)

Now I need to name this cute little thing... Any ideas?!????

Nice thing today, a 5 hour bike ride. Was a bit exhausted after i today, but still nice. Pity the day was too hazy for good pictures. Oh well.

cddisc.gif
MC Sniper -- Jo Haeng -- Gae Ku Ri So Nyeon
/* random quote */
"I swear something pink just flew past my window and oinked at me."

Well, I did stop a couple times. Hell, I took a half hour nap at the top of this one hill. It was 400m of a 15% grade or so. Man that hurt. And i didn't go that fast, but the hills around here can whoop ya.

cddisc.gif
MC Sniper -- Jo Haeng -- No clue... I can't read Chinese (even if it is a Korean song)
/* random quote */
She comes to me in my dreams
...Oh Athena