The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

The Nomad said:
Well, I did stop a couple times. Hell, I took a half hour nap at the top of this one hill. It was 400m of a 15% grade or so. Man that hurt. And i didn't go that fast, but the hills around here can whoop ya.

cddisc.gif
MC Sniper -- Jo Haeng -- No clue... I can't read Chinese (even if it is a Korean song)
/* random quote */
She comes to me in my dreams
...Oh Athena

That's awesome. :)

Well, I'm finally back to write about what was nice.

I went to my friend's house today, and played this video game called Super Smash Brothers: Melee on the Nintendo Gamecube. Anyways, I was this character that uses a sword, and is lots of fun for me to be. I'm not that good at the game, but I beat two different people today, one on one. So that made me feel good, and to just be with friends. Also, my friend is coming over tomorrow. :)

I just found out last night that I'm going to be leaving Yeosu tomorrow. And because of several delays we've had in this project, my girlfriend will be returning to Taiwan (from England) on Friday. And thus, I will be taking 1.5 weeks off work to visit her. If I had been told to leave yesterday, I wouldn't be able to see her, so this is great news!

:hotjump:

cddisc.gif
BBC News
/* random quote */
"I swear something pink just flew past my window and oinked at me."
-Kevin Price

MeaCulpa said:
Nicest and most annoying.. Got asked to do yet another cd-cover for a Swedish band, but had to turn it down since I don't have the time with an exam coming up in 2,5 weeks :(

That sucks that you can't do it.

@The Nomad: Sweet, hope you two have a good time meeting up. :)

For me: I got the two Braveheart soundtracks! :hotjump:

Well, again, have fun at Wacken! For me, I will see a good friend again on saturday/sunday who's been abroad for more than 5 months now... and then, on monday, I will finally move to Norway to start my studies and see my fiancee again. Guess that qualifies as nice? Oh, and it seems like the wound from the surgery heals well, too...

I can't say it's the niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicest thing that happened to me lately, but its definitly a great thing. Tommy lindal has just arrived here in Brasil, in my city.I knew him because of ToT, and my brother is a musician too..so my brother and he are friends and I'm just about to meet him, its good because i just knew him by the Internet so far... So its nice to meet him =)