Katatonia - Viva Emptiness "Wealth" shirt
Katatonia - Teargas EP
Katatonia - Tonight's Music EP

Before that, I got:

Blind Guardian "The Bard's Song" poster flag
Blind Guardian - Bright Eyes Japanese single
Vintersorg - Hedniskhjärtad
Vintersorg - The Focusing Blur
Agalloch - Tomorrow Will Never Come vinyl, hand numbered and initialed by John Haughm \m/
Katatonia - For Funerals To Come... EP
Nevermore - Enemies Of Reality LTD ED

Recently, I have won:

Katatonia - Ghost Of The Sun single, autographed by the band

Today, I found a record store near where I live, and the guy can get vinyl of basically all my favorite bands (Blind Guardian, Nevermore, Katatonia, Opeth, etc.). So that was cool.

Yesterday, I was at the mall and I ran into two girls from my class, and we talked for about twenty minutes. \m/

There's a girl who goes to my school that I see in town from time to time, and she always tells me she likes my shirt(s), i.e., my Katatonia shirts, Nevermore, Iron Maiden, etc. So it's pretty badass that she shares pretty much the same musical taste as me, which is quite uncommon. I'm thinking of asking her out.

I passed a test yesterday with a reasonably good grade.

And finally, I fixed my car recently. A few months ago, one of my tires blew out, and I procrastinated until just last week to replace it. So now I can drive again and go see places outside of walking distance. \m/

Any nice things? Hmm... not today and not yesterday. I'm starting to work tomorrow and that's a nice thing beacause then I get some money so I can buy things. Like a guitar... and some more CD's!

Let's think... Casket Casey's mp3?

... Hihhihih... Muahahahaha... Ohohohoho!!!
Mmmmm.... I love it!

+ + + + + + +
+ + + + + + + + + +
+ + + + + + + + + + + + +
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +​

Last night the Root Of All Evil aka Mocika (in case someone remembers her, she hasn't posted here in like half a year or so..) told me that she is coming over to my place a day before WOA and will stay an extra day afterwards, that's so cool. Haven't seen here since Summer Breeze and it's about damn time I get to hang out with her again :)

I started reading the new book by one of my favourite authors, Bill Bryson (who is usually known for travel literature and a little of linguistic stuff). The book's called "A Short History Of Nearly Everything" and is "his quest to understand that has happened from the Big Bang to the rise of civilization - how we got from there, being nothing at all, to here, being us." Cannot be bothered to dig up the book thread btw. Anyway, apart from facts and information I again expect lots of his humour as well :)

Tomorrow I'm going out for dinner with my Swedish course and some ppl I don't know yet from a Finnish course: in a Greek restaurant :rolleyes: . Someone suggested to go out eating at IKEA instead :D

Other than that, I feel quite miserable for various reasons (caught a cold in the middle of June, miss someone, life sucks generally) but I don't feel like digging up the lie, cheat, steal thread either, so....

Thanks. Over and out. :p

complexprocess said:
In America you would get slapped with a sexual harassment lawsuit for saying you thought a lady had beautiful eyes.:erk:

As far as something nice: I was happy to have my brother and a friend come into town and get pizza with me by suprise.

you are a player

My mother said she would buy me a ticket to Australia :OMG: a couple of days ago

So I was sort of happy that day :D

And also...It stopped raining :p

An older woman at work was given a silver dragon ring and the following week she looks at me and says, "This belongs to you." and winks. As I walked away, she was murmuring something about witchcraft.

So now I wear it on my thumb as a good luck omen.

Ahh, a nice long thread!

It's great to celebrate positive interaction. So much is wrong with western society, it's uplifting to see us help each other to progress despite it.

Hm now I can't think of anything 'nice' that someone did for me in the past week, at the moment anyway. :-/ I know there's gotta be plenty....

Anyway, greetings to everyone - my first day on the forums. I'll try to talk sense, at least occasionally.

Eris be with you all.