7. Reformation
8. Soothsayer
9. On a Stranded Shore
10. Escape
11. Crack in a Stone
12. Beginning of Time

amoegg.jpg

Let us know if/when it leaks :)

So Iron Bonehead is getting the die hards as well as the regular copies of the upcoming Conqueror boxset,NWNN! is getting the regular editions as well as an Order From Chaos discography boxset which i'm really hanging out for.

Amorphis has 3,4 people in the band who write music. I don't think their albums sound rushed or anything. And where is anything on the Repugnant.

Just read in terrorizer that Burzum is coming out with compilations of rerecorded versions of songs from Det Som Engang Var, Hvis Lyset Tar Oss and Filosofem.

I don't know what to think about this.

This is an awesome as fuck news

Major news update from the Morbid Angel camp!

The seminally influential extreme metal band has set Illud Divinum Insanus as the title of their eagerly awaited forthcoming album, which has been scheduled for a June 6th release (one day later in North America) through Season Of Mist.

Illud Divinum Insanus will be Morbid Angel's eighth studio album - their first in as many years and also the first since legendary frontman David Vincent rejoined the fold in 2004. The album will be the band's first to be recorded without longtime drummer Pedro "Pete" Sandoval, who last year underwent back surgery for a deteriorating disc problem. Filling in for him on a temporary basis is Tim Yeung, who has previously played with Divine Heresy, Nile, Hate Eternal and Vital Remains.

Prior to the release of the album, a single for the song "Nevermore" will be out on May 16th as 7" vinyl and digital download. The B-side will be another song from the album, remixed by Combichrist.

More news soon!

--Metalstorm.net