The official metal 2011 thread

I just heard that Hell is releasing their first full-length on Nuclear Blast. Despite the record label, Sneap's presence, and an obviously new vocalist, the two rerecorded songs so far sound really true to the originals. Some unreleased material should be very interesting to hear as well.

Didn't he just join the band, like, a year ago? How can he be an underachiever compared to those two?

Why did I suddenly light a fire under your ass? What made you so hostile? Must be irritability from the fact that you can't smoke weed right now.

Didn't he just join the band, like, a year ago? How can he be an underachiever compared to those two?

Why did I suddenly light a fire under your ass? What made you so hostile? Must be irritability from the fact that you can't smoke weed right now.

lol smartass comments over the net tend to get me riled up,cunts who mouth off from the safety of their computers while stuffing their faces full of shit.

Buzzov•en - Revelation: Sick Again (Sludge Metal; Hydra Head Records) March 29th, 2011

HYH-044_cover_4c.jpg

1. Never Again (S.F.)
2. Symptom
3. Drying Out
4. Break Me Off
5. Locked Up
6. Junkie
7. Lose
8. Porch Monkey

http://hydraheadlines.blogspot.com/2011/03/buzzov-en-revelation-sick-again-lpcd.html

Listen to "Drying Out": http://www.noisecreep.com/2011/03/15/buzzov-en-live-up-to-their-reputation-on-drying-out-song-pr

Seems like the Buzzov*en guys need beer/drug money. They're reissuing plenty of stuff. Not that I'm against it...

So apparently Amon Amarth did a System of a Down cover on their last album. Not that I care, I just find it pretty weird.

Why the fuck didnt I know about this???!!!???

Pre-order now! U.S. Release date is: 7/5/2011
Info: Goregrinding metal gods EXHUMED have awakened from their slumber and delivered unto us 'All Guts, No Glory', their first new record in almost eight years. 'All Guts, No Glory's 11 choice cuts of grinding death metal combine the raw ferocity of their legendary 'Slaughtercult' album with the wild ambition of 2003's'Anatomy Is Destiny'. As crimson concertos such as “Dis-assembly Line”, “As Hammer To Anvil”, and “Funereality” illustrate, 'All Guts, No Glory' is EXHUMED's finest moment yet .