The Official Movie Thread

I really want to know the title of this movie I saw a long time ago, and I'm hoping someone else here has seen it. I'm pretty it was a movie. It might have been a TV movie, or even an episode of a show (doubt it), but I saw it so long ago that I can not remember what.

Anyway, the premise, as I remember it, was that these Aliens came to earth and offered to completley rid the planet of pollution, and in exchange they wanted the world to give them all the black people. Really, that was what the movie was about. I really want to know the title. I think it was called The Sweetest Deal Ever or Wouldn't This Be Great? or something like that.

Seriously, though, if anyone has any idea what the fuck is was called.. fill me in.

It's Black History Month, fool. Are you out yo damn mind?

lol

On topic, I was watching Monty Python and the Holy Grail with the Henry V subtitles. Brilliant little feature. Also, the 24 extra seconds make it worth buying the special edition.

I'm curious about peoples opinions on Grandma's Boy. I think it's classic and funny as hell.

The funniest comedy I have personally seen in years. I bet I've watched the film close to a dozen times, and it's still funny as fu**! This is the type of film I was expecting Superbad to be, and was kind of disappointed.

I agree, Gradma's Boy was just totally amazing. Especially Nick Swardson. "That's great Bobby, but we don't have Dance Dance Revolution so... you're dumb."

I finished watching Kingdom of Heaven the other day. Damn I wish I had seen it in theatres instead of on some low-fi website.

Best line from the film:

Priest: "Convert to Islam and repent later."
Orlando Bloom: "You have taught me much about religion."

Just watched:

Reservoir-Dogs-Poster-C10027430.jpeg

Awesome. I will be watching this movie again next:

revolverposter.jpg

followed by

fourbros05.jpg

which I have never seen

Just saw Delicatessen, and I have to say, ignoring all the zombie films ever made, this is the best film on cannibalism I've ever seen.

My friend's parents visited over the weekend and they brought his copies of the extended editions of The Two Towers and Return of the King. I guess I know what will be occupying my life the next couple days.