The Official Movie Thread

Got a selection of movies i've bought but haven't watched recently. Gotta choose between :

Requiem for a Dream
Equilibrium
The Machinist
All 3 of the Bourne Movies
The rest of Season 1 of Rome.

Tombstone is great. I watched the movie a few days ago for the first time in awile.

Got a selection of movies i've bought but haven't watched recently. Gotta choose between :

Requiem for a Dream
Equilibrium
The Machinist

Equilibrium and Requiem for a Dream are both amazing movies. Just beware that Requiem is an intensely depressing movie.

Equilibrium, you could say, is cut from the same mold as The Matrix. I personally prefer the fight scenes in Equilibrium, though. Also, Christian Bale pwns Keanu.

Requiem for a Dream
Equilibrium
The Machinist
Start with The Machinist, the movie plot isn't that interesting, atleast if you have watched several of the movies with pretty much the same plot twist that has come out in the last few years, the atmosphere in the whole movie is great though which makes it totally worthwhile to watch.
Equilibrum is pretty good too, kinda overrated but cool enough. Same with Rome Season 1. Don't bother with Requiem for a Dream though, it is just stereotypical, boring and not moving at all. If you want something similar that is accually good try Christiane F - We Children From Bahnhof Zoo or the documentary Black Tar Heroin - The Dark End of the Street.

Good movie...

Just watched The Final Cut, featuring an aging Robin Williams and a plot that could have been good if it had been written by someone with a brain.

Since my post got ignored earlier I'll repeat an earlier point in a different way.

Even Dwarfs Started Small is a film that kicks all new levels of ass, and if you haven't seen it you should. Unless things like real cannibal chickens bother you.