The Official Movie Thread

...no. F+F is in a whole new league of suck.

Saw Cloverfield today. Rather liked it, very well filmed. Almost believable, and incredibly intense. Had a br00tal troll thing in it too, so I approve.
Shame it was so short.

Have you seen the extended cut of Troy? They throw babies into the fire.

Now playing Dawn of the Dead '04. I like this remake more everytime I watch it but the original is gold.

anyone seen Children of Men? Really good, even if it lacks subtlety.

Also, I finally watched the old Mortal Kombat movie. Good stuff. Lacks heart-ripping-out-ness, though.

Watch Lost In Translation.

Before anyone takes this advice, I just want you to know the agony I have in realizing that on my death bed I will have had an hour and a half of my life taken away by this drolling, pointless waste of film.

Take Bill Murray... now make him not funny... now that doesn't sound good at all, does it? It's not, my friends... it's not.

I'm just trying to help you avoid the mistake I made.

Zeph, I loved Troy & Gladiator, but I didn't think Kingdom of Heaven was very good. Itwas a movie I could easily have missed. I'm surprised to see hate for Troy though. I've never heard anything but good things about that movie.

It had Orlando Bloom in it. Any bad things that can be said about it are overshadowed by such a terrible thing.
LotR wasn't too bad because at least Legolas knew how to SHUT THE FUCK UP.