The Official Movie Thread

Live Free Die Hard pissed me off, whoever had the idea to make a PG-13 Die Hard was a fucking moron, and then whoever else had the idea to release the unrated version where they dubbed curse words in was even more of a fucking moron.

Because I don't watch Steven Seagal? I watch movies with some sort of intelligent plot... or are funny.

Seagal's films are all very funny! In every single film he makes this face :mad: It's like his metalface or somthing. That's just one of the things I've come to enjoy about his films. I like his earliest work best, Out for Justice, Hard to Kill, my favorite by him is Marked for Death, fu**ing hilarious.

Out for fucking Justice is one of the best films of all time, as well as being one of the worst.

Sure, so the plot is risible and the acting more wooden than the cast of America: World Police, but the action...the fucking action...

How many other films feature:

Men beaten up with a sausage (aside from gay pr0n)
Butchers nailed to walls with own hatchet
Man beaten with pool ball in handkerchief
Same man hit in face with same pool ball for 2nd time and teeth knocked out
"Tough guy" barman elbowed in face
Strange man with sticks in pool bar beaten up: 1
Pimp thrown through windowscreen
Fat guy killef with corkscrew
Guy gets leg blown off with shotgun

OUT FOR JUSTICE IST KRIEG

What? I would have to disagree, except the end. Shit ending IMO.

So tonite, I just need something normal(ish). Something good, maybe a comedy, nothing hard to digest or artsy.any recs guys?

Not to change the subject or anything...

But I just watched Scanners. I am not exactly sure what to think of the movie. I loved the idea behind it, and the exploding head scene was fucking incredible, but something about the film just wasn't executed to the fullest.

Just saw vantage point, I thought it was good. But it annoyed me how it was the same scene played over and over from different peoples points of view.