The Official Movie Thread

I just watched this amazing b-horror flick called Hatchet. Funny, gory and good acting. Seriously 8/10

A friend of mine who has really great taste in B-movies/Explotation films recommended this to me, really looking forward to checking this out.

Just saw Guinea Pig 2: Flower of Flesh and Blood. I'm normally completely fine with any amount of gore a movie throws at me, and search out some of the goriest ones, but this one actually got to me a bit. I actually considered (just for a moment) taking the DVD out.

Finished watching Naqoyisqatsi yesterday and whilst perusing the IMDB site, I found a review which summed up my feelings towards the film almost exactly (only a little more extreme):

It's a real shame that Glass' score and the previous two films in this trilogy have to be associated with such a mess.

Koyaanisqatsi is absolutely awesome. I watched it in my Music Appriecation class at school. Everyone else hated the movie, but I was entranced with it. I loved the soundtrack so much I downloaded it.

But I havn't seen the other 2 films...I wouldn't mind seeing them but I've heard they arn't any good.

Just watched Gozu, by Takashi Miike.

...Wow. Did I watch a movie or lick a toad?

Needless to say, it was awesome.

Spoiler!!!!

Nick Fury standing in Tony Starks house with the lights off.
He starts talking about there being others out there.
when he turns around, its Samual L. Jackson with an eye patch :kickass:
Tony Stark asks who he is, and he replies, "Nick Fury of S.H.I.E.L.D, and I’m here to talk to you about The Avengers Initiative”.

Is batman part of Marvel? I've never been a huge comic book guy, but if it's better than the recent Batman I must say I am impressed. I will probaly see it tomorrow regardless though