The Official Movie Thread

what are talking about? that movie was f'n terrible. the only thing remotely entertaining about it was the few scenes neil patrick harris was in.

Just to be clear, Rotten Tomatoes doesn't actually review movies; they simply find all the reviews of a certain movie, do some fancy calculations based on the scores the reviews gave, and give it a percentage.

Not really. It's better than one guys opinion. They also include user ratings, but they aren't weighted as much as official reviews.

Rob "Klister";7223483 said:
what are talking about? that movie was f'n terrible. the only thing remotely entertaining about it was the few scenes neil patrick harris was in.

that movie was hilarious

so it's going to be in spanish and have some creatures from a child like world in it? awesome :erk:

I dont have much hope for that actually, haven't really cared for anything he's put out

Pan's Labyrinth and The Devils Backbone were both really good. I think I fell asleep during hellboy, or at least I don't remember any of it.

Anyone seen the movie released in some parts or the previews for 'Mongol'-the story of Genghis Khan? I've been waiting sometime for a good epic / war movie, and it seems the latest is for critics to rip the historical accuracy of these types of movies. However, Mongol looks very good and the battle scenes very epic!

watched Before the Devil Knows You're Dead tonight. Holy shit it was terrible :lol:
There were two, no make that three good things about this movie.
Marisa Tomei is fucking fine!
The old guy dad makes the best faces.
a couple people die.

I watched the latest revamped version of The Hitcher. Such a massive disappointment. Vastly inferior to the original from the 80's, it was even more underwhelming than the other two remakes.