The Official Movie Thread

now watching the wizard of gore

it certainly is gorey. basically, every night this magician does something incredibly violent to a member of the crowd (punch press to the gut, stake through the head...), and in the show they come out unscathed (after a very graphic scene with lots of blood and guts) only to die later of the same wounds.
~gR~

now watching the wizard of gore

it certainly is gorey. basically, every night this magician does something incredibly violent to a member of the crowd (punch press to the gut, stake through the head...), and in the show they come out unscathed (after a very graphic scene with lots of blood and guts) only to die later of the same wounds.
~gR~

That sounds damn awesome.

i liked it. its 70's picture quality, and the ending was kinda cheesy. but the bulk of the movie is great
~gR~

70's picture quality works great with Horror movies.

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (original) was slightly disturbing and that 70's production added to the atmosphere. I actually found myself making a weird face during the part where she's at the table screaming and the camera is zooming in on her and shit.

i agree. even though he was intentionally trying to be mysterious and abstract, he was creepy beyond his words. great casting for sure
~gR~

Just watched Wall Street. Fucking awesome movie

Indeed good!

Ever see "THE GAME" with M.Douglas and S. Penn?
Bizaar movie that consists of a sickly rich family, deceit, and the thrilling games these people play. Good stuff...with an unbelievable ending.