The Official Movie Thread

Well, I don't really remember it too much, but I thought that besides the atrocious "acting" by Anakin, the rest of the cast were pretty shitty (when Samuel Jackson is the best actor you have problems) and the pacing was strange. I mean everyone knew that he was turning into Vader, yet they dragged out his decision for so long.

I actually liked the political and economic nonsense of Episode 2, and I don't really remember my thoughts regarding Episode 3.

I just wish George Lucas hadn't been introduced to CGI. The models and miniatures from 4-6 look so much better than that CGI crap

They had to make the movie as if 4-6 had never been made. That was the point.

Also, Samuel L. Jackson and Ewan McGreggor are awesome. The only thing is that I kept expecting Mace Windu to say "motherfucker."

"You can't train the kid, motherfucker!"
"I'm tired of all the motherfucking clones on this motherfucking ship!"

I loved E3, it was fucking epic. E2 was cool because Boba and Jango Fett are probably the coolest characters ever invented. Overall my favorite movie is ESB though

The only thing is that I kept expecting Mace Windu to say "motherfucker."

"You can't train the kid, motherfucker!"
"I'm tired of all the motherfucking clones on this motherfucking ship!"

I laughed. Quite a lot. Well done.

Mathiäs;7408376 said:
E2 was cool because Boba and Jango Fett are probably the coolest characters ever invented. Overall my favorite movie is ESB though

They are pretty damn sweet, aren't they.

hmm, more stuff that gets into the mind of the killer, I think. I like more psychological thrillers than just gore/horror type movies. I have a really high tolerance for gore, but not much interest in it.

I actually haven't seen Silence of the Lambs yet, I'm putting that on my list right now :)

I could probably help more with the gore/horror category, but for psychological stuff, American Psycho is pretty popular if you haven't seen it yet, and The Talented Mr. Ripley is another good one, though a bit more of a sociopath than an all out serial killer.

As Winter said, Fracture is another great one by Anthony Hopkins, although the the 'Serial' part doesn't really apply, it's in the same vein of what you're looking for.

I personally didn't think Hannibal was very good, especially compared to Silence of the Lambs, though it has it's moments. I didn't bother with the other Hannibal movies, so I don't know how they stack up.