The Official Movie Thread

I watched Cube just now. One of the best horror movies I've ever seen. The enviroments were a bit repetitive, but, that's part of the story anyway. A bit like Saw, but a million times better, and made like 7 or so years before the first Saw movie.

This thread is great for recommendations, truly.

Just finished watching The Hatchet and The Host. Loved them both. The Hatchet was a excellent film filled with a ton of violence and gore. The Host might be one of the best monster movies I've seen in years.

hopefully finishing Blade Runner sometime today.
I love BladeRunner

I watched Cube just now. One of the best horror movies I've ever seen. The enviroments were a bit repetitive, but, that's part of the story anyway. A bit like Saw, but a million times better, and made like 7 or so years before the first Saw movie.
I really like the cube movies, although I haven't seen Cube zero yet.

Just finished watching The Hatchet and The Host. Loved them both. The Hatchet was a excellent film filled with a ton of violence and gore. The Host might be one of the best monster movies I've seen in years.

There have been some pretty good monster movies as of late. It's not new, but check out Feast if you have not already done so.

I have the redux version and I usually cut out the plantation scene since that is pretty pointless. I think the other scenes (like Robert Duvall wanting to surf) should have been left in there.

By The Hatchet, do you mean Hatchet?

If so, that B-movie was fucking awesome. Also recommend Santa's Slay for anyone that liked Hatchet.

Also, Blade Runner was kinda gay. I had like a 4.6 recommended thing on netflix, pretty boring movie and Harrison Ford was kinda a pussy.

Yeah, got BladeRunner lined up; I tend to like the Scotts' movies. Glad to hear Wanted is good for what it is... now if could get my hands on Smart People, WALL-E and OSS 117. That would do it :p