The Official Movie Thread

I meant:

1) Cube
2) Cube - Hypercube
3) Cube - Cube Zero

They are all connected. And I thought that the first ine was the most exciting. In other - pretty lame, if you ask me. The main idea is cool, but the rest destroyed the film.

except it involves math (er the first one does)...and it doesn't involve people doing terrible things to themselves or the other people

they just go crazy

It's better than both. It's a character study. Each character undergoes specific developmental changes. Some characters become polar opposites by the conclusion of the film. Trust me, it's worth it to rent sometime. It's far better than any of the Saw films and (even though I like this film) Event Horizon. There are no supernatural elements in Cube, and a lot of the story is left for the viewer to decide. So it's more involved with the characters than anything else.

There are some pretty cool and gruesome effects too, for such a low budget film. :cool:

Event Horizon is awesome. I'm patiently waiting for it to come out on Blu Ray.

Saw Iron Man. That movie was filled with all kinds of awesomeness.

Alien vs. Predator: Requiem. Um, I liked that the directors really showed no mercy with who they killed and I was glad to see the "R" rating and the blood but the story was pretty meh and it was DARK. So fucking dark. Half the time I couldn't see what the hell was going on. I'm embarrassed to say how long it took me to finally see that there was a Predalien.

Saw Wanted, good film to turn off your brain and enjoy. The plot is kind of suckish, but with a good group of friends you can get a good laugh out of it.

I just saw the new Hellboy. Not as epic as I hoped.

The trailer looked quite epic, however I wanted the creepy blonde chaps to win because I find Hellboy really annoying. I'm assuming that the blonde chaps are the bad guys.

I really want to see The Hulk.

I liked it. Really good action from the Cleric Kata thing, and basically every movie ive seen Bale is, its amazing. I think ive seen all his movies now, and the only one I couldnt like was that first one where hes only a kid.

So the Asian western theme continues with this Korean flick called "The Good, The Bad, and The Weird"

Looks fucking awesome I think.

Last edited by a moderator: