The Official Movie Thread

i saw Balls of Fury tonight with some friends
lol it was probably one of the worst movies i've ever seen
but i loved the Def Leppard soundtrack and references throughout the movie:p

If someone would recommend me some films that they found genuinely scary that would be great. I've seen all the famous things like The Shining/The Exorcist/Psycho/Rosemary's Baby/Alien/The Thing/The Omen/.. of The Dead/blablalbla but even when I was 10 or smt I never found any of it remotely scary.

I'm afraid I don't have any suggestions for you, but I will say this: The Thing is one hell of a movie. That's one of those movies that I just have to watch every once in a while. So good.

If someone would recommend me some films that they found genuinely scary that would be great. I've seen all the famous things like The Shining/The Exorcist/Psycho/Rosemary's Baby/Alien/The Thing/The Omen/.. of The Dead/blablalbla but even when I was 10 or smt I never found any of it remotely scary.
I don't know. 9th Session, maybe? It's pretty creepy in a psychological kind of way.

I saw the invasion a while ago (bootlegged online).

It was decent, but nothing special. It also moved pretty fast - again though, it was nothing special.

Yeah...it did move pretty fast. there were some pretty neat things in the movie, but I wouldn't recommend it to anybody.

I saw Superbad tonight. Wasn't bad...wasn't supergreat either (see what I did there).

I'm afraid I don't have any suggestions for you, but I will say this: The Thing is one hell of a movie. That's one of those movies that I just have to watch every once in a while. So good.

Agreed, outstanding movie. Everytime I watch it, the 'blood testing' scene is just as intense. This film really had the perfect feel of paranoia and mistrust...plus an awesome crawling head. :)

That movie rules!

That intro is fucking funny.

I have a few problems with the movie though:

A) Master shake wasn't as much of an ass as usual
B) Boxy brown had no lines
C) Ogelthorpe wasn't as retarded as usual
D) The mooninites didn't have enough lines
E) It wasn't random enough