The Official Movie Thread

i really want to see Halloween, it looks so scary

and i just saw 300
all i have to say is...

SPARTA!

THE BOURNE MOVIES KICK ASS!
i have yet to see the third, i cant wait

It felt a lot like a prequel in many regards, and the remake just being tacked on as sort of an epilogue, only condensed to like, an hour. It was enjoyable, but the movie closed any opportunity for a feasible sequel. Which sucks, because the development between Laurie Strode and Myers in the sequels (barring 4, 5 and 6 respectively) was fantastic in the sequels. In the movie it didn't feel that way, but at least we won't get any sucky ass remake sequels, so it's probably good that it started and ended with the same film.

I don't have a problem with either of those actors, but... I mean, really.... they couldn't get two Americans to star in a Western? I mean, it'd be like Keanu Reeves doing Shakespeare.... Ah, wait...

Well I was planning a surprise party but I guess there's no point now.

Dang. Maybe if Deron deletes a bunch of my posts (like he did last night when I'd already passed the 2000 mark) then we can do it all again and I'll act like I didn't know.

More 'Russell Crowe is awesome, I want his babies.' That would have been alright.

But he's a really, really, really, REALLY fucking goddawfully shit actor, so infact that wouldn't have been alright at all.