The Official Movie Thread

I didn't like either Jackass movies except for one scene in the first... They were at a golf course with the fog horn blowing it every time some golfers were teeing off LOL That one scene made that movie worthwhile, those golfers were getting so pissed off.

Call me a pussy if you will, but I hate movies with a lot of language. Why not actually put some thought into the dialogue instead of making it "realistic"? I don't watch movies to be reminded of how small the average person's vocabulary is.

Do you mean movies with a lot of dialog? If so, then I suggest you watch Pulp Fiction. (But you're right...most movies do have a lot of unnecessary dialog...)

I saw some of the departed and thought it was great and need to catch it tomorrow full. Jack Nicholson like usual is excellent and this was the only time I did not think Matt Damon and DiCaprio sucked. Vera Farmiga was also in Running Scared with John Walker which was really great and I would imagine a lot of people thought John Walker sucked. I think sometimes with actors/actresses they start off with roles I would not like and than you see them start expirimenting and opening up different type roles.

Newer movies like these A History of Violence are the type of movies I like and thought these were more appealing than movies like Harry Potter and Spiderman movies that are generally in theaters.

I remember Very Bad Things and Stranger Than Fiction(not the new one) being very cool and have been meaning to check them out again because have not seen both in a few years.

other cool movies

True Romance
Spartan

.. and the classic Natural Born Killers. I probably already mentioned that kiss kiss bang bang was really good.

I saw some of the departed and thought it was great and need to catch it tomorrow full. Jack Nicholson like usual is excellent and this was the only time I did not think Matt Damon and DiCaprio sucked. Vera Farmiga was also in Running Scared with John Walker which was really great and I would imagine a lot of people thought John Walker sucked. I think sometimes with actors/actresses they start off with roles I would not like and than you see them start expirimenting and opening up different type roles.

Newer movies like these A History of Violence are the type of movies I like and thought these were more appealing than movies like Harry Potter and Spiderman movies that are generally in theaters.
the Departed was pretty fucking good. So many good actors in that.

A History of Violence was fucking amazing.
The sex scenes were a bit much. :erk:
He did beat some serious ass though. :kickass: