The Official Movie Thread

Has anyone heard about this movie called A Serbian Film? What the fuck is this shit? I'd post a link to the red-band trailer, but I don't think I'm allowed.

I saw Alice in Wonderland on Saturday. I haven't seen a new movie in a year and a half, and I enjoyed it despite having really effing weak character development and (IMO) a horrible miscasting for the White Queen (Anne Hathaway?! Really?!). Visually it was stunning but that's probably on par for modern CG movies. As always, fell madly in love with J.Depp's Mad Hatter, but not with his weird fake Scottish accent.

Don't think I'd have the stomach to watch it...after all I pussied out on watching 3 guys and 1 hammer!

EDIT @ Einherjar

Yeah, seriously. I've never tried to watch 3guys1hammer (no desire to at all), but I really don't like exploitation cinema.

Just watched the German film Antikörper; pretty disappointing.

EDIT: also, last night I finally watched the movie The Objective, and I actually enjoyed it. Pretty terrifying at times, and the story was interesting. I'll forgive its cryptic ending in favor of the atmosphere it created throughout.

How To Train Your Dragon >>>>>>>>>>> All animated movies that have come out the past few years

So awesome I used Hiccup as my avatar :cool: