The Official Movie Thread

Mads Mikkelsen is actually one of my favorite actors. Incredible imo.

also you can always download the torrents Einherjer, and then stream them to your XBOX or Ps3 or whateva youd like

watched The Science of Sleep last night and loved it. It was quirky and inventive and just really well done. Haven't seen Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, though that is in my queue, and I'm now more excited to see that. good movie

Ok, yesterday I finished the Pusher Trilogy. They were all incredible, but the standout was Pusher III for me. What a powerful, tense and disturbing movie that was.Im still coming to terms with it actually

I watched first half hour of eraser head, the fuck is going on? haha maybe ill finish it I have no interest though other to see what the fuck is going on

it's a trip that's for sure. if Eraserhead is your first David Lynch experience, you'll probably be turned off from the rest of his films

Ok, yesterday I finished the Pusher Trilogy. They were all incredible, but the standout was Pusher III for me. What a powerful, tense and disturbing movie that was.Im still coming to terms with it actually

The first two are two of my favourite movies of all time. If I had to pick one of them, it would be Pusher II, because of how much I love the goddamn ending. Didn't care as much for the third one, but I still liked it.

it's a trip that's for sure. if Eraserhead is your first David Lynch experience, you'll probably be turned off from the rest of his films

all right I just finished this and I have no idea what the point of the movie was, or any theme or anything haha..Muholland Dr was cool but what else of his is worth checking out?