The Official Movie Thread

She's Out Of My League - While romantic comedy's are not even near my style, I can tolerate them when they're nice and vulgar and pander to a 10 year old's sense of humor, which I have. Points deducted for lack of tittage when you knew you had an R rating anyway and it ran a bit longer than it really needed to.

^ my thoughts exactly. you should have seen some of the feedback for this shit. "epic" and "fun for the whole family"

Atleast it's not a movie about the stock market or facebook.

Speaking of stupid shit, syfy just needs to stop with their original movies.

That's for real. I'm all for campy horror movies, or plain out goofy slasher comedy but I just cant handle shit like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
PISSED!! Buried doesn't get a major release for another week and a half-ish. Was looking forward to going out and seeing it tomorrow.

scifi has been doing these movies since i have been born, and honestly I appreciate that they are trying to do movies that more than likely always becomes terrible, but at least they are having fun with it

just got done watching Lars von Trier's Europa. My first foray into Trier's work (before I get around to watching Antichrist at some point). It was really good. I liked it. The technical aspects are pretty slick. The last 10-15 minutes of the film are fucking great. The music is melodramatic, but I really liked it. And it was one of the few films where I actually enjoyed the narration. Good stuff

Last edited by a moderator: