The Official Movie Thread

Anyone else go see the Bourne Legacy?

It was ok IMO. Nothing spectacular, the acting was really good, but the story/character development was really lacking IMO.

So hopefully we might see Matt Damon back in the thick of things involved with Cross (Renner). As he has stated somewhere down the line that he might come back as Jason Bourne.

Oh and Renner is no Jason Bourne...

Warner Brothers is planing a justice league movie to have a release date of close to the release date of Avengers 2

anyone actually going to see a justice league movie???

The Raid: Redemption - Brutality within. Weak as hell plot but there's not supposed to be. A couple of fight scenes got too long but they're fast and very well done. Lots of knife ownage.

The Three Stooges - The characters were amazingly well done but it just wasn't funny.

If you like Polanski this film is superb. I can't remember the last time I watched such an unnerving movie.

Last edited by a moderator:
grey-movie-poster-300x462.jpg

Dark movie.
Don't want to give anything away.
Much better than I though it would be.

Watched Cabin in the Woods the other day, from all the positive reviews about this film, I thought it would be a lot better. I liked the ending, and overall the movie was entertaining, it's just not as good as I thought it was going to be.

watched Valhalla Rising the other day. I thought it was okay. The cinematography and few fight scenes were really cool, but overall it just seemed like a brutal attempt at an art house type film.

I love Valhalla Rising. It is a bit artsy and shit, but I love it's comparisons to Aguirre: The Wrath of God.

funny you mention that because I watched Fitzcarraldo last week and was blown away by it. It's been a few years since I saw Aguirre, so now I want to watch it again and see which I prefer better. Nothing better than Herzog and Kinski causing trouble in the jungle

funny you mention that because I watched Fitzcarraldo last week and was blown away by it. It's been a few years since I saw Aguirre, so now I want to watch it again and see which I prefer better. Nothing better than Herzog and Kinski causing trouble in the jungle

Well there is something better (2001) but that is about it.