Night of the Living Dead
Dawn of the Dead
Day of the Dead
Nosferatu
White Zombie
The Last Man on Earth
Witchfinder General
The Blood on Satan's Claw

Recommend me shit based on this. Ideally things that are on Netflix.

House of the Devil
Candyman
The Last House on the Left(original, not new)
Rumpelstiltskin(hilarious)
Jack Frost(hilarious)

Not too many good ones on Netflix, will have to buy/download the others.
The Invisible War - Documentary on rape in the military.

How was the Invisible War? And where did you watch it?

It was decent. Not a pleasant subject by any means. Netflix has it. In a way I can kind of see where the military is skeptical about the reports because when I was in I knew a of a girl that cried rape just because her "at sea" relationship was coming to an end and the dude was going back to his family. He got in more trouble when he tried to kick her down a ladder though. But when the evidence is there the military should do everything to smash the rapists.

Skyfall was meh. It started out great, but just got worse as it progressed IMO. Also, I was so stoked about having Javier Bardem as the villain, but his character was just awful. Then again, I just based my expectations on No Country for Old Men.

well I'm pretty certain they won't be getting Hamill, Ford or Fisher on board for this, so I'm curious to see how they go about this. Disney is very good at telling stories and George Lucas will have minimal input, so it could be good. I don't know. I'm cautiously optimistic.

Yeah, I was somewhat relieved when I heard that Disney bought the rights to Lucasfilm and that's saying a lot. In any case, I'll probably be a sucker and flock to the theaters like I did to the prequels as they came out. I'm too much of a Star Wars geek to pass that up.

The Last House on the Left(original, not new)

haven't seen the newer Last House On The Left, is it really bad?
seriously asking

this vid is hilarious

lol watching Magic Mike right now. i feel homo

why is a straight male watching Magic Mike?? i thought the target audience was gay males and straight females

Looper was very cool. I like Rian Johnson a lot.

Looper sounds good, i'll prolly see it at some point

Disney has acquired LucasFilm

when? why? how? what the hell?

i bet they cast Amanda Seyfreid or some shit

i don't really have a problem with Amanda Seyfreid being in a star wars movie

Yeah, I was somewhat relieved when I heard that Disney bought the rights to Lucasfilm

why relieved?? i don't understand, please elaborate

I remember the new last house on the left being okay, just not as good as the original.
Not particularly offensive.

why relieved?? i don't understand, please elaborate

Because George Lucas won't have as much of a say in it. The Star Wars prequels are worse than most Disney films.

My Halloween horror movie binge is drawing to a close. What I've watched so far today:

The Last Man on Earth
Waxwork
The Exorcist III
House II: The Second Story