The Cabin in the Woods
Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter

both were entertaining as fuck

i'm not sure yet about Ben Kingsley as the Mandarin... he supposed to be asian

Last edited by a moderator:
Evil Dead remake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoziF8HTcag&feature=g-all-u

Thoughts? Bruce Campbell is hyping it up if that makes any difference

I'll watch it skeptically. The Evil Dead trilogy just makes me smile, shit its been 15 years ago seeing Army of Darkness for the first time.
Recently introduced my fiance to the movies. She wasnt a big fan of the first, but she really laughed and enjoyed 2 and 3.

Honestly think the first was the weakest, mostly because it went for the gross out instead of being so goofy and over the top you have to laugh. I guess its just not as fun as the others is what I'm trying to say.

Honestly think the first was the weakest, mostly because it went for the gross out instead of being so goofy and over the top you have to laugh. I guess its just not as fun as the others is what I'm trying to say.

I like first the best, just because when I watched for the first time, my eyes were glued to the screen, I loved it. I wasn't really scared, just amazed at all the gore and I really enjoyed the cinematography.

The other 2 are great as well especially army of darkness, I mean who could forget "boomstick!" classic.

I hope the new remake turns out to be at least decent. I really don't have any high hopes for it at all.

Evil Dead remake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoziF8HTcag&feature=g-all-u

Thoughts? Bruce Campbell is hyping it up if that makes any difference

Looks like the new hero will be a woman? She was putting something sharp to her infected arm there, like making room for a chainsaw.
I'll see that movie.
o_O Whats not to like when a demon girl runs something razor sharp along her tongue (or her tongue alongst the edge - whatever). :popcorn:

I had fun watching those movies ages ago.
Who is Bruce Campbell? n/m - don't care.

I have absolutely no faith in The Evil Dead remake being any good. This is destined to be an embarrassment. Seriously, when are remakes EVER good?

The sequels are entertaining but they don't quite live up to the original. I love the unintentionally funny gritty atmosphere of the first one.

watched the Grey a couple nights ago
was pretty cool. Not amazing, but fun to watch.
It was 80 outside and I felt cold after watching it. haha
Still wanting to know what the metal song at the beginning is...

I don't know anyone is taking that trailer seriously. It even appears to not be in the same style, but now a gorey, hollywood 'horror' movie..suckers

Halloween
Halloween II
The Texas Chain Saw Massacre
The Thing
The Fog
Hellraiser
Night of the Living Dead
Dawn of the Dead
Day of the Dead
Nosferatu
White Zombie
The Last Man on Earth
Witchfinder General
The Blood on Satan's Claw

Recommend me shit based on this. Ideally things that are on Netflix.

saw Rock of Ages... it's very "Hollywood-ized" but i enjoyed it anyway. 80s music ruled and this movie had some cool performances.

best part 2:57

Last edited by a moderator:
Halloween
Halloween II
The Texas Chain Saw Massacre
The Thing
The Fog
Hellraiser
Night of the Living Dead
Dawn of the Dead
Day of the Dead
Nosferatu
White Zombie
The Last Man on Earth
Witchfinder General
The Blood on Satan's Claw

Recommend me shit based on this. Ideally things that are on Netflix.

Black Sabbath
Dr. Terror's House of Horrors
Children of the Corn
The Omen
Creepshow
Creepshow 2
Creature from the Black Lagoon
Dracula (1931)
An American Werewolf in London
Prince of Darkness
House
The Mummy (1932)