The Official Movie Thread

300. Been going back and watching some DVDs and Blu-Rays in the last few months since I finally bought a widescreen tv with high definition. This is an outstanding movie! I think I saw it on the big screen in the theater 3 times!

Another comic book movie.

That's exciting.

yeah
now say it without the sarcasm
i'm actually really freaking excited about Stephen Strange coming to the big screen

also
really excited about Catching Fire
new director so they prolly won't have that whole shaky-camera-thing in The Hunger Games that made so many people sea-sick

I don't know if any of you have heard, but Tarantino's next film will apparently be a spin-off from Inglorious Basterds that focuses on a group of black soldiers who go rogue and start massacring white folk after some white soldiers wrong them. He's just trolling Spike Lee now.

Looper - This was better than I expected.

Susperia - Horrible video transfer. On a 65" TV, it was shrunk into a small box in the middle. Don't know how people with small TVs could even view it. Cool soundtrack, of course, but it was too loud. Some pretty terrible acting also. Plot was good overall.

What dvd did you have of Susperia? I have 42" and fills the screen, classic film. I am getting Dario's The Hatchet Murders soon from Netflix I think it's the last film from his 70s/80s work I havent seen.