The Official Movie Thread

Big Fish is by far Tim Burton's best film. Absolutely agree. That and Beetlejuice and Edward Scissorhands are my favorite of his

I may be a bit of a fanboy, but the first Batman is one of my favorites, but Big Fish and Beetlejuice are pretty great as well

Also, this.

This looks awesome. Looks more Pitch Black and less Chronicles. Cant help but feel like I just watched the whole movie in the preview, but I'll be going to theaters for that one anyway.

Also, unrelated but the Riddick series are the only movies I can stand to look at vin diesel in.

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks awesome. Looks more Pitch Black and less Chronicles. Cant help but feel like I just watched the whole movie in the preview, but I'll be going to theaters for that one anyway.

Also, unrelated but the Riddick series are the only movies I can stand to look at vin diesel in.

Saving Private Ryan

Yeah, I didn't like The Avengers all that much either. It was relatively enjoyable but it wasn't worth the almost universal acclaim that it got.

I watched this gem last night:

189520.1020.a.jpg

Daniel Stern was by far the best actor in the entire film.

really fucking stupid that a black guy is in talks to play Johnny Storm in the Fantastic 4 reboot.
seriously?!?!
so is it like a light-skinned-black guy trying to do a "suntanned" Johnny Storm like they did with Jessica freaking Alba doing Sue storm??

If you're homeless, then how can you fucking afford to see movies?
i have a source of income and i'm not paying rent, therefore movie ticket money
If only I liked comic book movies, I feel I would be living in the new golden age of cinema.

Yes you would. You don't have to really like the comics to like the movies.

with all the superhero movies, prequels, sequells, re-makes and re-boots, it kinda seems like HollyWood, for the moment at least, has kinda given up on the whole concept of "original screenplay"