The Official Movie Thread

Not worth it...

I just got back from seeing it, and it was probably the worst movie I've seen this year. Absolutely no depth, lame dialogue, and lack of seriousness.

The special special effects were impressive, and I had a lot of fun laughing at how bad it was. I loved the blatant product placement of GM cars and Macbooks.

I just got back from seeing it, and it was probably the worst movie I've seen this year. Absolutely no depth, lame dialogue, and lack of seriousness.

The special special effects were impressive, and I had a lot of fun laughing at how bad it was. I loved the blatant product placement of GM cars and Macbooks.

Why did you not listen to me? Rent a Lynch film now.

I keep seeing the trailer where the crying woman is wondering in the street and they're like "they're using her as bait"

No. It isn't so much "good" as it is "really fucking stupid and the only reason anyone liked it is because it reminded them of playing with the toys when they were little tikes".

I never saw the original show or got the toy mania but loved the visual aspect of the movie. Fuck Michael Bay for messing things up with the romance crap as usual but god dayum it looked and sounded completely oresome. The HD DVD is out woo! Must order immediately.

finally saw borat. wow... that was great. i love it when people go out with a mission to make people feel as uncomfortable as possible. the NY reactions were priceless
~gR~

Dude, please review this; I've seen it but I wasn't sure I wanted to make the blind purchase.

I've seen a few of them. Six Men Getting Sick Six Times was kind of...pointless art wank. The one with the little girl and the alphabet isn't bad. Lynch's commentary is always excellent and insightful though