The Official Movie Thread

Dude, please review this; I've seen it but I wasn't sure I wanted to make the blind purchase.

A lot of it is pointless and boring. Lynch's new work is much better. I will review it though.

I've seen a few of them. Six Men Getting Sick Six Times was kind of...pointless art wank. The one with the little girl and the alphabet isn't bad. Lynch's commentary is always excellent and insightful though

Yea Six Men... was really bad. That was his "moving painting" thought. Right? Lynch is a truly amazing person in an art sense. Did you ever See INLAND EMPIRE Unknown?

I saw Michael Clayton tonight. It was good and had some great acting and writing, but I felt that the plot didn't really grip me. I felt more like I was watching a well made movie than following a compelling story if that makes any sense.

I saw Michael Clayton tonight. It was good and had some great acting and writing, but I felt that the plot didn't really grip me. I felt more like I was watching a well made movie than following a compelling story if that makes any sense.

This is one of those movies that I'll never go see.

259056.jpg

I can't not get sick of this and 'the departed'.

It is trying to pass off as true but nevertheless it is great, really amusing. Makes you think about shit going on in America.

No but I've heard of it, and have heard that it is full of conspiracy theory bullshit. I love that stuff in a fictional context but if it's trying to be passed off as true I get really angry.

It would be nice if at the end of the "documentary" it gave the source material used to validate the claims made in the film.

Anybody in here watched Zeitgeist?
It was entertaining as far as creating an elaborate and absurd premise to base their theories on, although I only got maybe twenty minutes in before it started getting too much work - thats the problem with these kinds of movies, they connect this thing to this thing to this thing and then 25 tenuous connections later "ah-ha! 9/11!!". From what I watched of it it was about 2% facts and 98% fantasy. I want to make one of these someday.

I do like the internet conspiracy videos from an bizarre entertainment standpoint, anyone know some good ones besides this? (not 9/11 related)