The Official Movie Thread

Any really fucked up movies that could be found at Blockbuster....

I cant order anymore movies for a while so renting will have to do.

found at blockbuster? hmmm, maaaaaybe versus or deathtrance. but in a manga sort of "fucked up". i doubt your gonna find cannibal holocaust or isla at blockbuster any time soon

now if you had netflix, i could give you a huge list
~gR~

Is Transformers any good? They're playing it tomorrow night in one of the lecture halls.

Dont see it. Rent A Lynch film instead.

found at blockbuster? hmmm, maaaaaybe versus or deathtrance. but in a manga sort of "fucked up". i doubt your gonna find cannibal holocaust or isla at blockbuster any time soon

now if you had netflix, i could give you a huge list
~gR~

I mean "INLAND EMPIRE" fucked up.

Forgive me for bringing the topic to it's original flow, but... :D

I am pretty open to any movie as long as it has some great one liners in it. I like funny lines in movies, but most comedy movies bug the hell out of me. I have always found that strange. Oh yeah...Will Ferell must die! Fuck I hate him.

ive never see that movie, but youre not gonna find truly fucked up movies at blockbuster. get netflix!

i bought the 3D "remake" of night of the living dead last night. it has nothing to do with the original though. the only link between them are it starts in a cemetary and they try to hide in a house. as for the story, it wasnt bad. i like the explanation of where the zombies came from. as for the 3D aspect, they could have done a much better job. there were only a couple of obvious 3D gags. if youre gonna use 3D for a zombie, i want body parts flying at me the entire movie. but there were only 3-4 times where somthing was coming at me, and it was usually just a zombie arm. only once was there splatter/skull fragments flying towards me.

interesting idea, but not executed very well.
~gR~