The Official Movie Thread

Deathwatch.

Man that film makes no sense.

*Spoilers*

A group of WWI guys take over a german trench, but it's haunted and cursed and shit. They end up hating each other, and everyone dies except for this one kid, who eventually gets sucked into the ground, sees all his dead mates but then escapes. The German prisoner they took starts talking perfect english "You saved me. You were the only one who tried. That's why you are free". So the kid gets out the trench, and walks off into the fucking mist, no explaination of where he's going or anything. The German sits down, and another group of WWI guys come over the hill.

^I MUST GET IT THEN!

For the last three years I've been pining for the quadrilogy, but I don't know what extras come with it, or if it is unedited or if there are missing/deleted scenes, etc.

Does anyone know if the uncut Aliens movie is the same as the one in the quadrilogy?

alien destroys aliens in every way and its not even a close call

I much prefer, a group of Marines shooting the shit out of tons of Aliens, than one alien, just creeping around a ship killing the crew one by one. And whereas the characters in Aliens are just funny, and awesome, the ones in Alien just frustrate me cos they're such retards. I even prefer Newt to Lambert! Lambert just standing there, crying whilst this alien is infront of her, instead of running so the crazy nig with the headband could have flamed that alien ass.

aliens is a good film for sure, but the single alien in the first movie is so much more menacing than the billions in the second film. alien is based on creating masses of suspense and atmosphere, aliens is based on cool ass action, i completely prefer the former.